Special Events for the 2016-17 Season
- Book Club, First Wednesday of run of each show. Scripts are now available for checkout at the Santa Barbara Public Library, 40 East Anapamu Street. Join other theatregoers for a lively discussion about the play from a literary and dramatic perspective. FREE!
- Pre-Show Talk, Each Wednesday evenings, at 7:15 pm. Join us in the newly remodeled patio at the New Vic for an informative and insightful discussion about the play before you see it, sure to enhance your theatrical experience.
- Martini Night, Second Friday of the run of a show at 7:00pm; performance at 8:00pm. Free to ticket holders. Come early to enjoy a complimentary martini and mingle before the show.
- Saturday Matinee, 4pm, second Saturday, of the run. See the show at 4pm, then go for dinner and discuss the play with your friends.
- Talk Back, Last Thursday, of the show run. Meet the cast after the show and discuss the production.
All Performances are located at the New Vic 33 West Victoria Street.